Liesel Pritzker Simmons in character reading the Ramayana.
A film that has had great impact in my life was the movie A Little Princess. This film was created in 1995 when I was only 4 years old and till this day I still cry watching it. This film was recreated from a book that was made in the early 1900s. The plot discusses a
father who was wounded in the war, WWIII, and once he returns home he does not remember his own daughter.
This feel always strikes me on an emotional level because the main relationship shown in the movie is about Sara and her father. I am very close with my father, especially when this film was released. So when I was viewing this film and her father was having health issues that related to him not knowing who she was it made me feel very empathetic for her.
Not only was the plot amazing but so was the cinematography. Every scene was pieced together perfectly. All the colors and visuals this movie had to offer was incredible. By first seeing this film at the age of 4/5 it really made the first experience better. I only have good memories for this film.
Photo Credit: Rottentomatos.com

No comments:
Post a Comment